Oct 17, 2017

Up close...

Hi Friend!
Thank you for clicking your way over here to learn a bit about me! I hope for you to get acquainted and possibly learn a thing or two about me!
I am what some would call an aspiring individual. I absolutely love photography and all it has done for me as a person. I have such a love for the art, I feel like I will be working to grow in my craft always.
I am from somewhat of a small town in Kansas and live what most would consider a modest life. I love what I do, but above all love my family. I spend most of my free time (what free time, right?) taking my three children to sporting activities after school and spending time with my husband. I am the epitome of a homebody, but I love to explore and get a major case of wanderlust if I go to long exploring new adventures in the city.
I am passionate, an endless optimist and  maybe a bit sensitive too. My lifestyle, my journey as a wife and mother has truly taken me to new heights in my never ending journey as a photographer. Much of my work for the time being centers around the core of my very own being, my children. It is one reason I chose to specialize in mostly babies  and families. There is nothing I would love more to capture the true essence and special bond between a family, or provide a special keepsake for an individual as I realize that our children grow wings and fly before we are all really to ready to let them go. I hope you choose to allow me the privilege of you documenting that which is most special to you. Your own family.

I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: