Oct 25, 2017

CAMPFIRE MINI SESSION!!!

My Santa mini booked in August and I LOVE THAT... but I really hate that I have to tell people that I don't have space to book more Christmas Photos... this year I am going with "buffalo plaid" decor >> with some sparkle and I am inviting all of my Santa guests into my home to pose around my fireplace. It is going to be magical...

BUT for all you outdoor woodsy type... wouldn't you love some awesome photos of YOU enjoying time with your family around a CAMPFIRE?? Making smores and having the time of your life with the most important people to you... it is going to be amazing and I want you to have the opportunity to do this with NO STRESS.



I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Call me today to book your spot and hear more details. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

No comments: