Jan 31, 2013
Jan 27, 2013
Paparazzi Photography 2014 Senior Rep info :)
What is a Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is someone that is going to pimp out Paparazzi Photography to all their friends and classmates. We’re going to give you some bling to dazzle your friends. Our hopes are that once your friends see what we can do – they are going to come to us for their pictures. Only one or two students from each local high school are selected to be senior reps for Paparazzi Photography.
So as a rep, I’m scratching your back. How are you going to scratch mine?
Glad you asked. Here is what I am going to offer you:
- One free photo session that will last no longer than 3 hours (including travel time). Bring as many changes of clothes as you like. Pick up to four locations for the shoot.
- One DVD containing a web version of all the usable photos from your shoot. You can post these on FaceBook email them to your friends and family.They will be stamped with our logo.
- Two 8×10 Photos, four 5×7 Photos and sixteen wallets
- A Brag Book containing the best photos from your session.
- 25-50 Senior Rep cards (business card size) with your picture on it – and our contact information. This is what you will pass out to your friends when they say “WOW, your photos are awesome – who did them?”. Each senior that comes in with one of your cards gets a discount. Each card of yours that is brought in also gets YOU a discount on future purchases.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t really one. If someone sees and likes your pictures then give them your rep card. Easy enough? You are NOT expected to discuss pricing or packages with them or sell anything.
What are the rules?
- We will need your parent’s permission.
- You will need to sign a model release so that we can use your picture in advertising.
- You will pinky swear to promote us, and ONLY us, positively and all of the awesomeness that we are. You can’t be a rep for us if you are a rep for another studio.
What do I have to do to be a Senior Rep?
- Just fill out the application– and if you’ve made the cut, we will contact you!
How do you pick Senior Reps?
1. There are a lot of different factors. It mostly depends on what segment of students we are trying to appeal to for the year. There isn’t anything scientific about our process at all. Please don’t be disappointed if you’re not picked. We invest a lot of money in our senior reps, so we try to find those that are going to give us the most bang for our buck. It’s nothing personal – we still love you.
So how do I get started?
Be sure to have a picture handy, we require that! We don’t care if you look like a GQ, Victorias Secret model or a runaway dump truck. We just want to get an idea of your style and if it’s going to work with what we are looking for.
[COPY AND PASTE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS IN AN EMAIL and send to firstname.lastname@example.org}
Senior Rep Application
Fill out this form as best as you can. Make sure you upload recent pictures of yourself! Thanks!
First and last >>>
- What High School do you attend*
- What year will you graduate?
- What activities and clubs are you invloved in?*
- Why do you think you would be a good Senior Rep?*
- Upload a picture of yourself and attach to this email. Make sure the picture isn't too large!*