Sep 8, 2017

Family photos

When was the last time you had professional family photos taken? I know that now a days there is a camera on every phone and snapping a photo of someone being cute is a daily activity... but when was the last time you had a family photo session with a professional? 

Booking a session with me is all about the experience from start to finish. Meeting to plan the location, date, and look over the pricing and products you are interested in. From framed prints to hang on the walls to heirloom keepsakes to cherish forever; Paparazzi Photography offers it all. We talk about outfits, who does and doesn't like to be in front of the camera, where your family feels the most comfortable, and work out all the stress before we even shoot. 

The ordering session and reliving your photos is by far the most exciting part! Everyone loves to look at proofs... together looking at all the images captured the day of the shoot and seeing your reaction to the artwork I created makes my heart full and is why I love my job so much.

Family photo sessions seem hectic and you might walk away wondering if I got even one good shot... but I promise you that is my specialty - capturing moments as they are and creating beautiful artwork your grandchild's kids will enjoy for years. Remember in a world full of facebook posts and screenshots printing your photos is truly the best.

Call me and we can chat about your perfect idea for a family photo session. I love meeting new people, hearing about your story, what makes your family unique and would really love to work with you!! 913-731-0148

Happy Friday!! 

No comments: