Sep 21, 2017

Fall Family Photos

I know some of you aren't ready to let go of summer time (plus this weather is still pretty toasty) but lets face it... it is fall. The leaves are falling and the light is golden. What better Christmas gift to give then updated photos of your family? Heirloom products that last for decades.. moments your great-grandkids will forever cherish!

Believe me, I completely understand finding the time to book a photo session and actually appear as if you are enjoying yourself in the busyness of your schedule can be hard. My daughter pitches for a traveling team and her practices are twice a week 45 minutes from where we live... plus I have two other very active kids, so I feel ya.

That is why I set up these Fall Family Mini sessions. The light is amazing and the sessions are quick and fun! Everyone wins. Call me for more info 913.731.0148 or send me an email.


www.photosbypaparazzi.com

No comments: