Jan 4, 2018

My little secret

I’m about to share with you the secret to self confidence I’ve discovered after being a photographer for the last 10+ years.
After photographing many many women for boudoir portraits, I’ve found one thing most women have in common before their photo shoot.
Most women show up to the shoot thinking they won’t look as good as the women on my website, that they need to lose 10 pounds first, that they’re “not photogenic,” or that they won’t love the photos of themselves. This is common, sadly, most women don’t believe in their beauty….yet.
I’ve also found one thing every woman I’ve photographed has in common at the end of their photo shoot… complete self confidence.
So what is it about a boudoir shoot that can change so many women’s perspectives of themselves?
I believe the answer is: investing in yourself, stepping out of your comfort zone, and seeing yourself through somebody else's eyes (and lens).
In the beginning of each of my photo shoots, I show my client one of the first photos we take from the back of my digital camera. This photo is untouched, unedited, just straight out of camera.
I’ve had reactions ranging from disbelief, to thrilled shrieks, to happy tears.
This is the first moment of them believing in their beauty.
This truly is life changing stuff.
After this initial step my clients only gain more and more confidence throughout the shoot, it’s a complete blast.
The whole day feels like a fun girls day... and they end up with empowerment, raised confidence, and beautiful artwork from the day.

If any of this sounds good to you I’d love to get you some more information.
Boudior by Kadee Willard |  913.731.0148 |  www.photosbypaparazzi.com

No comments: