Jan 8, 2018

Good Morning

Each year I am blessed to have repeat families hire me to capture their moments. It is an honor to be asked back year after year to not only see how much the littles have grown but to stop life and turn it into art. Now that all of the celebrations are over and the new year has began I'd like to offer an Early Bird Special to VIP customers...


If you would like more information on how to become a VIP and take advantage of this offer  >>> to guarantee a family photography session with Paparazzi Photography any time in 2018 send me an email TODAY! From quick mini sessions to full lengthy "capture all the details of how awesome family is" photography sessions... plus digitals! Do it. Go to my website and send a message or CALL ME!

www.photosbypaparazzi.com or 913.731.0148

No comments: