Jul 20, 2017

Newborn Model Call

NEWBORN MODEL CALL 2017-STUDIO SESSIONS
I want to photograph your newborn baby!
As I grow my newborn props and set collections, I need new photos of babies to use in my marketing.

If you are due sometime in August or September. Let’s talk.
If you have a friend that is due in August or September, please pass this along!

A model release will be required, as images will be used in online and print marketing.

Who is this ideal for?
Moms who will have a baby 1-2 weeks old at the time of the session. (We can be flexible with booking, as babies tend to arrive on their own schedule!)

Babies can, of course, be photographed at any age. I am looking to shoot during that small window of time when those little bendy bodies can be molded and photographed without even waking up, that 10 days and younger stage.

What’s included:
A complimentary newborn studio session with as many cute, curly poses as we can fit in. (This session is normally $250).

You will also receive $50 in product credit, to use toward any prints, collections, or other products. You are under no obligation to purchase extra items, however most people love the images and choose to order more.

For your reference digital images and products start at $35 

Call 913731.0148 or send me an email paparazzi_photo@yahoo.com for more info on how to become a newborn model!!


No comments: