Jul 3, 2017

Hello July.

This summer is flying by! Summer ball is over so we are trying to get organized and enjoy our kids til they go back to school mid August. I am planning to do a model call for newborns due the end of August til the middle of September... and am booking fall family photo sessions right now. If you book your fall family session and pay the session fee before August 15th you will receive a 20% discount on your entire order!!

Have you ever thought about Boudoir photography? I am doing a PIN-UP boudoir event on July 22nd and have ONE spot left to fill. Professional makeup, hair, mimosas and a private photo session... we are going to have a blast. Send me an email if you want more details paparazzi_photo@yahoo.com

Santa Mini sessions are coming up too! There is a ton going on here and I am loving every minute of it. You guys keep me busy!! Thank you again for supporting my photography business. Hope you are having an awesome summer!

~Kadee Willard, 913.731.0148
www.photosbypaparazzi.com

No comments: