Aug 16, 2019

Staying updated

Thank you so much for following this BLOG... I have not been the best at keeping everyone updated but I just wanted to post and let you know I AM STILL HERE... trying to be the best photog in Linn Co ;) with opening the boudoir studio, kids being home all summer, and then life well my blog has suffered. BUT I couldn't be more excited to be so busy!!

Are you looking for the perfect photographer but still haven't found the one that works best with your family budget, works well with your kids and hubby, AND delivers great photos every. single. time. ??? Well HERE I AM!!! I would love to meet you and be YOUR perfect family photographer!!

Check out my website www.photosbypaparazzi.com and send a message so we can start planning your perfect session!

No comments: