Apr 22, 2019

Happy Day!!

Good morning!

I hope you had an amazing Easter with family and friends!! I just love seeing all the family photos on facebook.
This weather is amazing and my calendar is filling up very fast. Have you been thinking about updated pictures?? I would love to for you to reach out and start planning your perfect photography session!
This year I have not planned any mini sessions, besides Santa November 9th, I do have a few weddings in my calendar and two boudoir events planned… but I wanted to send an email and see if you have any questions about how I book photography sessions.
As you know I am a full time lifestyle photographer with the opening that Studio last spring I have been very busy making sure that stays successful but I have not stopped booking families.
All lifestyle sessions are $400 session fee and that includes our phone consult, planning all the details, 45 minutes shooting on location, and then your images downloaded from my website (with printing rights) within ONE week of our session together. PLUS I will upload your images to mpix.com so that you can print them as many times as you wish (they are an awesome printing lab with great pricing for high-quality products and prints) **Boudoir is a little different so if you are interested in more info please click on the link below and send me a message. **
So what are you waiting for? Reply to this email and lets start planning your photography session!! 
Kadee Willard
913.731.0148

Paparazzi Photography
http://www.photosbypaparazzi.com

Boudoir By Kadee
343 East Main Street,
Prescott KS 66767


No comments: