Nov 20, 2018

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

I have had such a great year, with GREAT customers like YOU!! My Black Friday Sale is my way of saying THANK YOU!

1. Fill out the form to take advantage of the offer (link below photo) 
2. Pay the online invoice by November 25th at midnight.
3. Book your Family Photo session before Oct 1st 2019



Keep in mind that your FULL family photo session needs to be booked before Oct 1st 2019 and within 20 miles of my studio (343 East Main Street, Prescott KS 66767). This fee includes photo session and photo gallery of edited images downloads with printing rights.

Please ask any questions before paying your invoice.

*** If you do not have any interest in this offer please share with someone on your email list that might ***

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY CRAZY DREAM!! I COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT LOYAL CLIENTS LIKE YOU!!! 

No comments: