Aug 23, 2017

Boudoir by Kadee

I just want to take a second real quick to explain to each of you how beautiful you are. You might not know me personally but follow my work on my portrait page (Paparazzi Photography) I understand the thought of getting in your under ware and then posing for photos can be intimidating and you might come in thinking there is NO WAY I can do this… but let me tell you, YOU CAN!
My boudoir session is about YOU. There is so much to celebrate with who you are right now. It is amazing. I have been shooting boudoir for 5 years and I know there is a lot of unnecessary stress that comes along with wanting to lose weight or look perfect for these types of photos. My goal during your photo session is not only to create gorgeous artwork but make you feel comfortable during the entire experience.

I really hope if you are thinking about boudoir photography you call me and set up a consultation. I promise you will not be disappointed. 913.731.0148

No comments: