May 24, 2017

RED, WHITE, & BLUE

I am working on a fun project with my, almost 13 year old, son and we are painting the side of a barn!! First off, I can not believe that my kid is going to be a teen in less than two months but it is true... time keeps going if we are ready or not!?! So he is helping me paint the backdrop for my AMERICAN FLAG MINI SESSION!!! 

The American Flag mini is right around the corner!! I am going to be shooting the week of June 19th and setting up sessions Monday, Wednesday and Thursday... >>> fun times outside eating watermelons and popsicles in front of a big barn wood American Flag maybe even playing in the sprinkler afterwards - this session includes up to 10 high res digital images with print release.<<< Call me for pricing info and availability! 913.731.0148

No comments: