Nov 20, 2016

Black Friday Offer

Can I just tell you what an awesome year 2016 was? I loved on some sweet tiny babies, I giggled with children in the sun this spring and explored making memories while photographing everything this fall. This time last year I had no clue that we were going to sell our “forever house” and move in town during the summer craziness of my husbands hvac business. But I am glad we did. Everything has changed and this year I am preparing for 2017 with a much simpler business plan in mind. If you had a session with me you likely know that I am a little crazy but always remain professional and consistent with the goal of providing images you didn’t know you needed. I made many new friends this year. There were fresh and familiar faces alike… faces I hope to capture next year. There will be more change and exciting things in the works as I hope to grow and stretch every single year.

I have learned that my job is about dedicating myself as a whole to the people I get to photograph. Photographs are so much more than pretty images – but tangible proof of your legacy. Thank you again for sticking with me and enjoying the ride.
So what does that all mean? It means I have some very special packages only being offered for this holiday promotion including something new this coming year. Packages that will be priced at a VERY special price just for this Holiday season before I begin booking full 2017 rates. Don’t wait long. These packages are a first come/first serve deal due to the discounted nature I am only offering 10 and once those are snatched up the offer is done. As always I will be offering sessions to Families, Couples, Lifestyle Family, Lifestyle Newborn AND maternity. If you are trying to think of the PERFECT Holiday gift for a special family you know THIS IS IT!!!

Watch this blog Friday morning... you do not want to miss this! :D

No comments: