Feb 11, 2016

Hello.

Hello from the other side. LOL no but really... it seems like I have been gone forever. Doing whatever it is that I do everyday and I just wanted to stop in and say HELLO! Things are changing (as you all know because I keep posting about that) but not scary changes... just awesome changes.

I don't want anyone to think that the NO DIGITAL IMAGES is to make anyone angry or be a jerk and honestly I have had several people ask "what is that all about??" we have talked and I have listened. I know that everyone enjoys sharing images online. ME TOO!! I am also guilty of not printed the images I take. This makes me sad and I do not want that to happen to you after you receive the images from your photo session on a disc and then just let it sit there waiting to print... when you have the time.

Well let me say this... I have not completely ruled out selling my digital images. They are still an option and I appreciate everyone who gave an honest reason why they were important to them. BUT I do feel that the products I am offering this year will blow your socks off!

Can not wait to get to know you, shoot beautiful images of your family, and make artwork from your session. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Carry on. Until next time... see ya!

No comments: