Jan 8, 2016

Big changes...

 I was starting to find myself getting frustrated that others couldn’t see the value in what it is that I do. Taking pictures is only part of it and now a days EVERYONE has a camera. Some spend more money on theirs than others. I cannot compare with what they do nor do I want to. I love that everyone enjoys photography but when you hire me to capture images for you it’s not just a quick snap, throw on a filter and burn a cd. I pour my heart into all of my images and I decided last summer that I can’t just give my work away.

I love my job and each of you who step in front of my camera. You share your story with me and for that I am truly grateful. I have decided that I am no longer going to sell my digital negatives. Full service photography this year… not to brag or anything but you are going to fall in love with the entire experience. From the pre-consult to the ordering session and everything in between! It is going to be so much fun.

So for all of you who have stuck with me since day one please know that I cherish your memories and I know this is a BIG change but I promise if you decide to hire me you will love every minute of it! Cheers to 2016!!! I am so ready to start shooting. Please call for session info and check out the website its pretty awesome. www.photosbypaparazzi.com 

No comments: