Oct 15, 2015

PRINTS!

When you book a photo session with me you are not just getting a quick shoot that I took with my "fancy" camera and images I dumped on a CD in hopes you print them one day. Technology changes and prints are important. Photos are important. I want you to be able to see your beautiful images every day >> even when the power is out or your phone is dead... your grandma wants updated photos of your family not a CD or a USB!! I know there are a lot of hobbiest out there that can shoot and burn your images same day... but that is not how I do things here at Paparazzi Photography :) you book a photo session with me next thing you know I am hanging out at your house hanging pictures on your wall so you can stand back and look at how awesome you are. Book a session for 2016 by sending me an email.  ~Kadee

No comments: