Sep 15, 2015

Booking a session

Please send an email to me at paparazzi_photo@yahoo.com and we can start out with an email convo... that could lead to pricing info. I would prefer chatting on the phone or better yet meeting face to face but with everyones busy lives I understand that doesn't always work.

I have been making a few changes here at Paparazzi Photography since selling the studio {and taking the summer off }and I can not wait to get behind the camera again!! With the change of business plan it might seem as if I hardly ever post online anymore :D I am taking it old school and running with it!

Pretty excited about the products I have to offer each and every client!! I have a handful of dates left on the 2015 calendar so if you want to book a session please please please do not wait too long. I hate saying No to new bookings.

Have an awesome week!!

Kadee Willard

No comments: