Feb 20, 2015

January is GONE...

Being a mommy of three and kids being out of school for the holidays I decided to lay low January and take it all in... from getting the decorations down to finding activities for the kids to do while out of school.
Getting organized and making a few changes for Paparazzi Photography.

I have been scheduling sessions for the spring and decided NOT to do a Spring Mini session this year with chicks, ducks, and bunnies. I know this might be a disappointment to some but with all the work that goes into mini sessions I feel like raising my pricing will just turn locals off and I want to keep everyone happy!

I am sooo over this cold weather and ready to get back behind the camera... if you want to set up a photo session please call soon our calendar is booking up fast! 913.731.0148

No comments: