May 21, 2013

a little note from Kadee



There are a lot of photographers in the world… some just starting out others have been around since film was the only option ;) I find myself learning new things every day… I just had a friend  send me an email and at the end it read “I see you have been busy. Count your blessings” this little blog entry is to say… THANK YOU! To each and every one of the blog followers, facebookers and clients that continue to come back for more.

This summer Paparazzi Photography will be changing a few of the pricing options but not much just a little tweek here and there. We will also be adding makeup application as an option to our overall experience to our Senior Portrait sessions. Again… we can’t thank you guys enough for keeping this small photography business in Pleasanton KS so busy!

Enjoy your week.

No comments: